Sunday 23 October 2011

=/

I'm tired of everything. I'm tired of how life goes. I'm tired of playing this never ending games. I'm tired of saying i'm okay when i know i'm not. I'm tired of people pretending to be nice to me. I'm tired of those so-called-friends who are not there for me. I'm tired of not being good enough. I'm tired of being nice. I'm tired of faking a smile. I'm tired of thinking. I'm tired of the feeling that i aint good enough. I'm tired of being sorry. I'm tired of being pathetic. I'm tired of cheering up others when no one's doing the same for me. I'm tired of being lonely, alone.I hate myself for still hanging on to you even though i know we're never gonna happen. I'm tired of thinking of you when i know you don't do the same. I'm sick and tired of crying for you when i know it's not worth it. I'm tired of how everything i do reminds me of you.

The point is I'm tired of being tired =/

No comments:

Post a Comment