Monday 3 October 2011

PENANGGG!!!!

Yowww!!! What is up people? So as some of you MAY already know~ i am currently in Penang! Woots. Doing my second industrial training in this hotel called Eastern and Oriental. 'It is the most prestigious hotel in South East Asia' (my ass) hahaha....... that is so not true! Now now don't get me wrong. The hotel is great and all (from the ouside) but what not everybody see is the inside.



I guess i'm just over-reacting though. I think cause i went to Le Meridien first so when i saw E&O i was like 'whoa. okayy... wasn't expecting this" hahahaha... But so far everything is fineee... i'm currently in pastry. Like usual =]
The people are nice. Some are really funneyhhh... So yeahh.... Wish me all the best guys! Have a nice day! :p



The people i'm gonna be so sick of after 3 months. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment