Tuesday 10 January 2012

Term 5! (The Beginning)

Yoohoooo~~~ Happy new year to everyone out there. Hopefully this year would be a better year. Hehe... Anywhooo.... Everyone is back to school and work. So that applies to me too. I started my college life AGAIN for 2 days now. Truth be told i wasn't looking forward for it. I was like nooo.... i dont wanna go back to college. Hahaha..... But now that i'm in it, i'm okay. LOL.

The up side is i get to see my friends again after almost 4 months of not seeing them. I found out today when i was in class writing down notes my hands was shaky. It's been too long since i last write. Haha... right now my penmanship sucks. It never was nice to begin with. hehe....

So anyway we had pastry class yesterday and we all made "Sacher Torte". Very simple but delicious. First chef said we can bring all the cakes home we were like yayyy.... Then later on he said it's gonna be used for lunch service so we went like awhhhhhh :(((
So this one is my Sacher. So messy. Haha~




And today! We had artistry class. We learned bread weaving and we made bread basket. Like literally. A basket made out of bread! Hahaha..... Very interesting. To my surprise, term 5 is actually quite fun. (So far!)
That's not baked yet FYI. haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment