Thursday 10 March 2011

Masquerade-ing



I'm so bored today. It's so boring that it's actually killing. LITERALLY... IT'S KILLING ME SOFTLY. Anywayyyy.... so i started to dump the stupid boring facebook that still got me to open it a lot in a day even tho it gets really boring and did a little research on google. So i was in the middle of browsing and something caught my attention today. MASQUERADE... It's not the party that interests me. It's actually the mask. I'm amazed at how pretty and stunning some of the masks are.
The delicate little detail and the lines and everything about it. It's so beautiful and amazing i'm just amazed by it. It makes me feel like wearing one to a masquerade party. Here's an idea! LIGHTBULB... Let's he;d a masquerade party. You and me go masquerading.... HAHAHAHA... Nahhh.. Not gonna happen. At least, i don't think sooo.... X)













No comments:

Post a Comment