Thursday 14 April 2011

A CONFESSION!

Friends,families,strangers,readers,brothers,sisters,uncles,grandpas,grandmas,blogwalkers,dogs,cats,turtles,rabbits and the list goes on. I have a confession that i have to make. After working in pastry kitchen for like one and a half week.... I'm starting to HATE ICE CREAM. YES... You heard me RIGHT. I said HATE!

What makes me hate it you ask?? First of all. It's so freaking cold. I can't feel my hands when handling it. Like literally. It became numb. I even put my hands under HOT running water and i cant feel the hot water. I'm serious. The water is hot... not warm. I feel like im in alaska. Then i hate the fact that it melts sooooo quickly, when it doesn't. It's like friggin hard until i can't even scoop it out. Stupid ice cream. Then all these made me think. What is the good of ice cream anyway? Sure its nice and tasty, sweet, that melting feeling in your mouth. But when you really think about it.... it's only sweet in your mouth. It gives you no actual benefit really. It makes you fat, diabetes, and feel sinful... YEAHHH... so people! stop eating soo much ice cream (so i don't have to scoop so much) LOL.

But who am i kidding, i still eat it anyway... Hahaha.. Yeahh.. i know, i'm SOOO FICKLE-MINDED. Sighh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment