Thursday 14 April 2011

Heaven on Earth

Oh my god... I'm gonna gain weight! So sad but happy at the same time. So many temptations in front of my eyes. Maling pastries but u cannot eat them! Isn't it sad???
But it's okay la... when i thought of it... cause eat too much also not good for me. But don't eat it also damn sad! Boohuhu.. I don't know what to do. But i learned a lot so far. I learnt a lot of new recipes and they all look GOOD.... muahaha~

So far what i remembered is i get to learn to make creme brulee, bee sting, roulade, peanut butter sauce, (more)macaron, cookies and sooo many more. lol. But basically i enjoy it la... But to tell you the truth, pastry IS NOT an easy task. Its lotsa work and its not simple. It requires skills. Everything is heavy inside pastry kitchen. The trays, the machines, bowls,pots. And don't forget to mention dangerous too! The HOT oven! The cold chillers! The big n heavy machines! Sure die if you don't work properly.

Then somoe they always call me slowww!!! Damn sad.. I was trying to do my best by not ruining anything. so I did stuff nice and steady. BUT APPARENTLY,thats not how it works there. I do something they always say this "amoiii... what r u doin? almost an hour already! QUICK QUICK!" I'm like wait laaaaaa.... I'm no robot!!! =[
But other than that it's all good. Hahahha

And to be honest. NOT a single day that i leave the pastry kitchen and manage to get no stains on my uniform. NOW NOW.. Don't think about that big sloppy mess. It's just some chocolate stains or somethin. I blame ice cream most. IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY MY FRENEMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment